Business Studies Teacher - September
Teach Business Studies to students with “Good” behaviour in a pleasant environment in northern Hampshire.
Lead Key Stage 4 students to develop knowledge and understanding of the working world through research, investigation, projects and presentations - teaching them the skills that will lead them to success not only on exams but in later professional life.
Classrooms are well-outfitted with modern technologies and equipment.
The school boasts a large onsite leisure centre and sporting facilities.
Extra-curricular activities and participation could lead to TLR allowances.
Start the academic year in a rewarding new position.
The school is committed to finding an individual who is the right fit, and has the right vision.
Get in touch and send me a CV to explore this and other opportunities.
Cameron Jaynes ~ firstname.lastname@example.org ~ Tel: 0207 940 2749
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Ecologist - Home Working Offered!
- Principal Ecologist - Position In Knutsford
- Project Manager in clinical?
- Home based – international Physician –Leader position
- Reception Teacher Long Term Supply – Termp to Perm
- Head of Science – Excellent Facilities
- KS1 & KS2 Overseas Teaching Opportunities
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Interviews ASAP
- Sales Specialist – Laboratory Diagnostics&Consumables - Belgium
- QSW - Locality - Good Management Team
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- SSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work
- Senior Market Access ! Do you want Challenges ?
- KAM Oncology_ Diagnostic_New Technology !
- Senior Freelance Modeller NEEDED !
- Health Economics Home.Based_Freelance !
- Market Access Start UP 2 years XP only !
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!
- Market Access_consultancy_XP required !
- English + Media Teacher- Outstanding Ofsted!