Job Type: Fabricator/Welder
Salary: £9.30-£9.70 per hour
Job Type: Temp to Perm
My client urgently requires a skilled Mig fabricator welder who is apprentice trained and capable of undertaking clean stich Mig welding.
The individual will have experience welding materials such as: Mild, Stainless steel or galvanised steel.
Our client are a multi-million pound manufacturer business with over 50 years' experience within their industry.
The opportunities have arisen due to expansion within their business needs after winning a number of large contract.
This particular opportunity is a long term temporary to permanent position and my client has a full order book for the foreseeable future.
The client is situated in an easily accessible area and is commutable from the majority of West Yorkshire.
- Apprentice Trained
- Mig welding experience
- Worked with Mild/Stainless Steel/Galvanised Steel
- Ability to read and work from engineering drawings
To apply for this Fabricator/Welder position please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration Or contact Jordan Kellett at E3R on 01484 645269.
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Specialising in Engineering Technical based recruitment offering over 60 years' experience.
E3R specialist industry sectors:
Oil & Gas
Civils & Utilities
Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
E3R specialist Skills Area's:
Sheet Metal Workers
CNC Machinists & Manual
Please contact E3R on 01484 645269 or forward your CV "apply on line" now
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- FLT Driver / Yard Operative
- Fork Lift Truck Driver
- Fork Lift Truck Driver/Warehouse Operative
- Production Paint Sprayer
- Assistant Production Manager
- Maintenance Electrician
- Production Operative
- Business Development Manager
- CNC Milling Machinist
- Maintenance Fitter - Early Shift
- Electronic Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Vehicle body work)
- Electronic Engineer
- Engineering Surveyor - Mechanical
- Technical Manager
- Engineering Machine Operator / Minder
- Fibreglass Laminator
- Installation and Service Engineering Manager
- TIG Welder Stainless and Pipe
- FLT Driver - Counterbalance & Reach