Customer Service Manager - Medical - Switzerland
KA/152136/1 - Customer Service Manager - Lead A Team - Zug, Switzerland
A developing healthcare company based in the Eastern region of Switzerland are searching for a Customer Service Manager to support their customer service team based close to Zug, Switzerland.
As a Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for managing a small team of 6 customer service professionals all based from an office location close to Zug and providing the highest quality service to customers within the medical device and healthcare industry.
You will take pride in motivating and developing your team, as well as taking charge of other aspects such as order management, senior management meetings and market analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced customer service professional with previous management experience who is looking to help a developing company expand their presence on an international level.
This company offer a structured career path for their employees and boast multiple divisions, allowing for you to move both horizontally and vertically within the company.
Key Requirements for this Customer Service Manager position include:
- At least 3 years of experience within customer service
- Previous experience in managing customer service teams
- Fluency in French with German and Italian also beneficial
- Candidates must be based close to Zug, Switzerland or have the ability to relocate to the region
For more information, please send a recent copy of your CV in English and on a MS word document to email@example.com or call Kate Adley on 0041 (0) 435 080 816.
Successful candidate will be contacted over the next few days with interview slots scheduled for the next few weeks.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German