Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytology
This position is based within a prestigious laboratory in the heart of Central London.
This particular opportunity is for a Senior Biomedical Scientist - Haematology to join their laboratory department.
The successful applicant will be a proven biomedical scientist, who will possess a wealth of knowledge and experience within a haematology laboratory.
Our client is seeking a passionate and professional Senior Biomedical Scientist, specializing in Cytology.
By joining our newly commissioned cytology department you will be working with the latest equipment to provide an exemplary service for the Clinicians.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- BSc/MSc Biomedical Science or equivalent
- HPC Registered - This is a mandatory requirement
- Member if the Institute of Biomedical Sciences
- Evidence of continual personal development
- Up to date Clinical Haematology knowledge
- Up to date technical skills
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Consultant Paediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Pulmonary Paediatric Consultant
- Consultant Community Outreach - Paediatric and Women's Services
- Staff Nurse Paediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit
- Paediatric CICU Cardiologist
- Consultant - Paediatric Accident and Emergency
- Charge Nurse Paediatric A&E
- Staff Nurse Paediatrics
- NICU Nurse Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Oncology Nurse
- Senior 1 Inpatients Physiotherapist
- Senior Registered Nurse
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Oncology
- Senior Staff Nurse - Cardiothoracic
- Senior Radiographer
- Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy
- Endoscopy Lead Sister/Charge Nurse
- Senior Cross Sectional Radiographer Band 7