Theatre (Endoscopy & Recovery) Practitioner
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Operating Theatre (Endoscopy & Recovery) Practitioner to join our client's busy perioperative team at their large acute hospital site.
The hospital is located in Oxford, Oxfordshire, the city of dreaming spires and one of England's heritage cities.
This is a full-time role but our client is open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity; however, fixed hours cannot be assured.
Our client is a key large provider of independent healthcare.
Staffed by some of the South East's top Consultants and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists, this centre of excellence delivers outstanding Acute Surgical and Critical care with the aid of state-of-the-art equipment and a high standard of perioperative care.
The hospital is currently developing an Endoscopy and Surgical Outpatients (ESOP) unit, which will encompass Gastroscopy, Colonoscopy, Flexible Sigmoidoscopy, Hysteroscopy, Cystoscopy, and other less common procedures.
RGN or ODP with full registration with the NMC or HCPC (not requiring a period of supervised placement).
At least one year's experience in Operating Theatres; including capable and articulate graduate ODPs with a genuine interest in pursuing the Endoscopy and Recovery Practitioner role.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Up to 30 days paid holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Private medical cover for yourself, your partner and/ or children
- Life insurance cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Health Screening
- Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
- Discounted gym membership
Medic International-Theatres is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Theatre Staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity and interdependency of theatre roles has placed us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic Recovery vacancies click HERE, for Endoscopy vacancies click HERE, and for an overall summary of all Medic Theatre vacancies click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£30k - 34k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TER902/04
- Posted: 2016-08-17 13:13:09 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Infection Control Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Practice Development Nurse / Education - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Gastro / Hepatobiliary Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Reproductive Health Nurses - Future Opportunities
- Orthopaedic Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Primary Care Nurses - Register for Opportunities
- Neurology / Neurosurgery / Rehab Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- X-Ray / Radiology Nurses - Register for Future Opportunities
- Nurse Practitioners - Register for Future Opportunities
- Locum Staff Nurse Band 6 - Aged & Dementia Care
- NHS Band 5 Grad/Precept. Cardiac Transplant Unit
- Staff Nurse - Oncology
- Senior Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner
- Mental Health Staff Nurse - Adult Acute
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric ICU Staff Nurse
- Staff Nurse - Day Surgery
- Band 6 A&E Staff Nurse (Guernsey)
- Band 5 Learning Disabilities Team Leader - Residential (Guernsey)
- Staff Nurse - Day Care Unit
- Clinical Nurse Specialist - Oncology (Breast)