Well rewarded Childcare Practitioner - Netherlands - November
We are looking for an exceptional Child Care Practitioner for a rare opportunity in a prestigious international childcare group.
Enjoy the amazing Dutch life while sailing through a very rewarding career.
Good teachers are also rewarded handsomely for meaningful work and always feel appreciated for their commitment.
The staff is also very supportive and eager to welcome a newcomer, so you will benefit from a warm family work environment and feel happy travelling every day to the school.
Don't miss your chance at a truly fulfilling career and get in touch today! Alternatively, if you wish to discuss other opportunities, send me your CV and we can get in touch regarding better suited ones.
Please contact me today and have a more in depth conversation about this opportunity in parallel with sending an updated Word copy of your CV to Radu Matei on (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tel: 02079402749
*Please be advised that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Associate Director Biometrics – Expanding CRO
- Director of Statistics - Global Pharma - Germany
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Statistician - Global Pharma - Berlin
- Principle statistician – Amazing team environment
- Data Standards Expert - Cutting edge systems
- Statistical expert – Training available – (NRW) Germany
- Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- Form F Assessor - Coventry -Ad Hoc work
- Head Quality - Austrian MedTech - Key management role
- Laboratorieingejör - Pharmaceutical - Sweden
- Quality Manager - Head of Quality - Sweden
- GMP Auditor - International Opportunity - EU
- Editorial Assistant- Supportive Agency- Cambridgeshire
- Compliance Manager - Stockholm - Växande Företag
- Medical Information Associate - Globalt Företag i London
- Groupmanager QA - International Pharma - Sweden
- IT Business Analyst – CRM Focus – Geneva
- Deputy Manager -IFA - Take a step up
- Supervising Social Worker - East Midlands - IFA