Title: Home Carers
Hours: Full Time
* Brand new home care service
* NOW OPEN!
We offer our team:
- £8.60 per hour
- 30p per mile between calls
- Time and a half for regular bank holidays
- Double time for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day
- Free training and paid attendance
- Free uniform
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year, increasing with length of service
- Refer a friend scheme with financial reward
- Promotion opportunities
- Unlimited support from qualified and experienced managers
Most importantly, we offer job satisfaction ...............
We are hiring Care Practitioners to deliver care at home to those who use our services.
Do you want to work for a brand new home care service that cares for our service users AND our staff?
Do you want to help shape our company from the offset?
Do you want to deliver the best care to people in their own homes?
Do you have a driving license and the use of a car for work?
If you can answer 'yes' to the questions above, then it is the company for you!
It is a family owned company and was created to deliver the best standard of care to those that need us.
One of our directors is also our manager; he has worked in health and social care for 16 years, delivering hands on care and managing care services.
We believe that having a director/manager that has worked 'hands on' in care, equips us with the skills and knowledge to provide an excellent and supportive service to both service users and staff.
If you would like to join our team and be the best in your field, please get in touch with us to book an interview.
*We operate between the hours of 7am and 10.30pm each day.
We have various shifts available to cover mornings, evenings and weekends (we operate an every other weekend rota)
Please click 'Apply' below to continue your application.
- Rate: £8.60 per hour + + benefits
- Location: Conwy, Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Tel: 02392 387722
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-17 14:29:32 -
- View all Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
More Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Business Administrator
- Refrigeration Design Engineer/Project Engineer
- IT Development Manager
- Accounts Assistant
- Customer Support Executive
- Employment Law Consultant
- Health and Safety Consultant
- Team Manager
- Support Worker
- Support Workers
- Children and Young Persons Domestic Abuse Advocate
- Care & Support Coordinator
- Key Account Manager
- Claims Assistant (Customer Service)
- IT Cognos Developer
- Media Executive
- Direct Access Hostel Worker
- Support Workers (Weekends)
- Night Support Worker
- Senior Business Development Manager