Looked After Children Team - Senior Practitioner
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge working with Local Authorities? I'm currently looking for LOCUM Senior Practitioners to join my client in their Looked After Children and Care Management Teams.
As part of developing a new team within their services they are now capping case loads! As well as increasing the turnaround week giving you more time in order to be able to work in a signficantly structured and relaxed environment.
- Experience of working with LAC, LTCP, CIN or Child Protection.
- Two years Post Qualifying
- HCPC Registered.
- Car Driver
Interviewing This Week!
Apply now, by calling me, Ariel: on 0207 940 2100 or sending me an email: A.Ahmeti@Nonstopcare.com with a Word copy of your latest CV.
f this opportunity does not appeal, perhaps another might.
Currently I'm working on a large number of vacancies in the West Midlands from Locum to Perm.
Or if you do know someone who might be, we offer a £200 referral voucher for each person we place that's not on our database.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Social Worker-Interview Next Week-£36 Per Hour
- MSL - Hepatologie - BeNeLux
- Automobil Vertriebs - CRM - Berater - Premiummarke
- Automotive Marketing Specialist - Mobile Based
- Deputy Team Manager-Floating between R&A and MASH
- Year 5 Teacher- Perm- Interview next week!
- Medical Writer - France - product launch
- Year 1 Teacher- Secure a new job for the new year!
- Diagnostic Technicians - Brussels - Belgium
- Technical Helpdesk - Brussels - Belgium
- Image Manager – CDD – Nice
- Chemistry HOD- All Girls Independent School.
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Enter the Pharmaceutical industry- Global CRO
- Lead Developer – Public Sector Contract – ASAP
- Science Teaching Opportunities - Bedfordshire
- Social Worker: MASH
- Leading Academy – GCSE Maths Teacher – Contract to Perm
- English Teaching Jobs, London – GET IN TOUCH TODAY