Recruitment Consultant- Ground Operations
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years.
We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role:Ground Operations Recruitment Consultant
Shift:Monday - Friday, 9.00am-5.30pm.
Extra hours as and when required
Line Up Aviation Is A Specialist Recruitment Company Operating All Over The Globe.
Line Up Aviation is a leading International resource management company specialising in the placement of permanent and contract professionals on behalf of some of the world’s leading organisations.
The company has over 30 years experience in aviation recruitment.
We are a rapidly growing company with experienced professional consultants who genuinely care about clients and candidates alike.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be required to provide a vital link between clients and candidates.
The role is demanding and diverse and involves, but is not limited to:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies.
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships.
- Preparing client quotes/proposals.
- New business lead generation.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed (temp and/or perm), a value to be billed to sales activity, clients or business leads generated.
- Attending/Conducting Candidate Interviews at various UK locations.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines, job boards.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates, identify/develop new business and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using client/candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Populating the client/candidate data base with client/candidate information, activity, jobs/vacancies, placements and financial information.
- Keeping the client/candidate data base 100% up to date.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client, including screening candidates for Airside Pass suitability.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
- Additional duties as and when required.
- Additional administrative duties associated with the above.
Ideal Candidates Profile
- Ability to work well under pressure, self-motivated and proactive
- Previous Aviation/ Ground Operations Recruitment experience is preferred but not essential
- Confident in cold calling businesses to build your own desk at Line Up Aviation
- Confident in meeting clients face to face for meetings
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office.
Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!" Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
More Jobs from Line Up Aviation
- Test Engineer
- VIP Cargo Broker
- Aircraft Leasing/Marketing Support
- A320 Mechanic
- New Role at Gatwick Airport starting ASAP! (Â£9.83p/h)
- AIRSIDE OPERATIVE GATWICK
- Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler
- Check In Agent/Passenger Service Agent - Birmingham Airport
- Aircraft Cleaner
- Aircraft De-icer / De-icing Operative
- Check-in Agent/Passenger Service Agent
- AIRCRAFT DE-ICER/CLEANER - HEATHROW
- Aircraft Cleaner
- Baggage Handler/Ramp Agent - Gatwick Airport
- EASA B1 Licensed Engineer (Any type)
- London Luton Airport Cargo Agent/ Forklift Operator
- London Luton Airport Cargo Agent/ Airside Operative
- London Gatwick Aircraft Carpet Fitter/General Airside Operative. Immediate Start!
- EASA B2 Licensed Engineers - BD700
- Aircraft Dismantlers