Registered Nurse - Nights (F.T.C)
Our client is the UK's largest private hospital group, and they have developed an excellent reputation based on the clinical excellence and high level of care delivered to all patients.
Each facility offers all employees the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their staff to be an integral part of their ethos.
This particular facility is based in Eastbourne, and they are seeking a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards department on a 12 month, fixed-term contract.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered general nurse 1st level
- ENB 998 or equivalent
- Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidence based and takes account of national best practice standards
- Excellent Verbal, written and I.T communication skills
- Diplomatic and skilled in dealing with consultants, customers and colleagues
- Experience of the private sector desirable
- Awareness of NMC code of conduct and accountability
- Experience as staff nurse D grade
This is a part time role for 11 hours a week and the role holder will be required to cover night shifts.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry