Who are we
Founded in 1992 and with over 700 staff, Galliard is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing mixed-use, residential, hotel and commercial projects across London and southern England with a £1.1 billion portfolio of over 5,900 homes, hotels, retail premises and commercial properties.
With an impressive portfolio of award winning developments, we are proud to be considered as London’s leading property developers.
Due to the growth of the business we are currently looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join our team at our head office in Loughton, Essex.
The role will be working with four other Financial Accountants and will report to the Accounting Manager.
Some of your duties will include;
- Preparation of statutory accounts for 40 companies within Galliard.
- Assisting auditors with any queries that they have during the audit process
- Preparation and filing of dormant accounts
- IXBRL tagging
- Company secretarial duties
- Posting journals to the Coins system
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts
The Ideal Financial Accountant
- Must have previous experience in similar role ideally within an Accountancy practice
- Must have previous experience of preparing a large volume of statutory accounts
- Will ideally be part qualified with a sound knowledge of accounting standards and FRS 102
- Should have excellent attention to detail
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
In return for your hard work as a Financial Accountant, we offer;
- A competitive salary
- Free onsite parking
- 24 days holiday
- Private healthcare cover
This position is available immediately, if you feel that you match the above criteria, then we would love to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Financial Accountant.
Closing Date: 31/8/2016
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team