Due to ongoing success; my client, a well established Legal 500 Law Firm celebrated for both its skill and length of service to the legal field, are looking to appoint a skilled Conveyancer to join their one of their newly developed offices in Central Manchester.
A wide variety of work is available to prospective individuals looking to develop their skills and heighten their degree of exposure within Residential Conveyancing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling a full caseload of Residential Property Matters from inception to completion.
In order to be considered for this position, you must be a Qualified Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Qualified Legal Executive and must carry a minimum of 1 years¿ PQE within a Residential Property department.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within Residential Conveyancing and the salary for this position will be £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, depending on experience.
To apply for this position, or for more information then please contact Rob Walsh at Clayton Legal on 01772 259121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clayton Legal recruits for Law firms large and small across the UK and beyond.
We have regional teams and specialists consultants that work across all legal disciplines.
We are legal talent specialists.
We work with Solicitors, Legal Executives, Fee Earners, Paralegals, Costs Lawyers, Legal Support Staff, Locum & Contract Lawyers, In-house Lawyers, Equity & Salaried Partners, Legal IT, Marketing and Business Development.
With over 100 years combined legal recruitment experience, backed by market leading search systems and access to extensive active and passive
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Recoveries Fee Earner - Manchester - £21,000
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation - Merseyside
- LITIGATED RTA TEAM LEADER
- Pre - Litigation Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Senior RTA Solicitor
- Mental Health Supervisor Solicitor - London
- RTA Fraud Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- LAW COSTS DRAFTSMAN (2 YRS + EXP) - Manchester - £ neg.
- RTA LITIGATOR
- RTA LITIGATOR
- Costs Lawyer - Bristol - £Neg
- Junior Law Costs Draftsman - Birmingham - £ neg.
- Residential Conveyancer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal