Homebased CRA Germany - Amazing Project
My client, an innovative Medical Research company that develop innovative therapeutic solutions for patients, healthcare professionals, and healthcare systems is currently looking for a new CRA to join their ever growing company, on a permanent basis working homebased.
They work with projects saving lives of disadvantaged children with heart diseases, you will be a part of this life saving project which will give you a huge sense of fulfilment on a personal and professional level.
You would have:
- Holding a university degree with a background in medicine or the natural sciences
- Three years of professional experience as a clinical research associate monitoring on sites, preferably in the area of medical devices
- Experience with start up and close out of clinical trials
This is a new and exciting homebased role working from inception to close of the clinical trials in the cardiovascular therapeutic area.
If you are interested in a new opportunity, or know of someone who would be, then please contact Daniel Watson on 498921093363or email me at D.Watson@nonstop-recruitment.com along with an up to date CV (must be in Word format).
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical, Care, Chemical and Digital industries.
We are proud members of the APSCo group, with representatives on the board of the APSCo Life Sciences group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Key words: CRAII, Clinical Research Associate II, GCP, UK, Permanent, CRO, Clinical Research Organisation
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Leading Academy – GCSE Maths Teacher – Contract to Perm
- English Teaching Jobs, London – GET IN TOUCH TODAY
- Head of QA Operations, Biologics Operations
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Area Manager - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- English Teacher part of Academy Trust – South East London
- External QA GMP Manager, Geneva
- Maths Teachers – Academy – Nottinghamshire Start ASAP
- Fachtechnisch verrantwortliche Person/FvP
- Senior Social Worker - MASH - Developing Team
- PARMA- SALES REP. CANALE FARMACIE
- Locum Educational Psychologists required for London Boroughs
- ATM - Locality - Start Immediately
- Medico Pneumologo-Crescita di Carriera-Bologna!
- Regulatory Affairs Manager Rhein Neckar
- Senior Engineering Geologist - Multi-disciplinary Engineering
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000