Head of Operations
I am currently recruiting for a Head of Operations for a private organisation providing urgent care to the local NHS economy.
You would hold the overall leadership responsibility for the delivery and performance of all the services provided for a specific Region.
The job holder will ensure all services are well led and mobilised and are of the highest quality whilst meeting all performance indicators.
They are also responsible for implementing and supporting the organisational culture to ensure that colleagues are supported and developed.
- Assist the Executive Management Team in supporting the strategic direction and delivery of company strategy.
- Leading the local operations and clinical management team to ensure a high quality, patient focussed service for commissioners whilst meeting the Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
- Ultimate responsibility and accountability for the Performance of all the services within the region.
- Responsible for the Quality and Governance of the Region, ensuring compliance with all statutory and commissioner requirements.
- Accountable for service delivery ensuring processes and systems are performance managed to meet the needs of the Board and our Commissioners and Stakeholders.
- Identify business/service improvement opportunities and implement and monitor any changes.
- Create and maintain relationships with key Commissioners, Stakeholders and relevant organisations.
- Lead the organisations resilience and compliance as a component of a system wide resilience program.
- Lead service improvement processes.
- Support the growth of the organisation with contributions to the business development team.
In order to be considered for the role you will be educated to Degree level, have in depth knowledge of the NHS or private healthcare delivery, experience in risk management, contract management, NHS procurement, man management and have a hands on approach.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV in for consideration.
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- General Manager - Pathology
- Interim Head of Technical Services
- Supply Chain Analyst, £18,000 - £21,000
- Tableau Developer - Contract (Urgent)
- Global Supply Chain Analyst, £18,000 - £21,000
- Interim Complaint Investigators - Band 7
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Operting Officer
- Communications Lead (7)
- Senior Procurement Consultant
- Project Manager
- Programme Manager - COINS
- Interim HR Business Partner - higher education
- Director of Finance
- Distribution Centre GM
- QlikView Developers - Contract
- Project Planner
- Power BI Developer/ Consultant
- Interim NHS Contracts Manager - Acute Contract
- Mathematical Modeller – Plan Optimisation