Growing as Senior Vigilance Specialist
Are you an experienced pharmacovigilance specialist that is looking for the next step?
I am looking for that one person that is knowledgeable with medical devices and open to new learning experiences.
For this position you will be focussing on new product launches and have great and exciting products to work with in the future.
As the future Senior Vigilance Specialist you will be working in a small team as part of the medical affairs department.
Working closely with other internal stakeholders there is a great amount of knowledge sharing making communication easier and helping expand your experience.
What are the requirements?
- A bachelor's degree in a medical, health or life sciences field
- 3+ years of experience in the field of vigilance/safety in medical devices
- Living or willing to relocate to the Surrey area
- Great communication skills
- Working knowledge of MDD requirements
During this job you will work with exiting medical devices and bio pharma products, giving you a chance to expand your portfolio
What are your benefits?
- Great working environment
- Competitive salary
- Clear career progression
Apply now by sending a Word copy of your CV to Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 794 021 05 for more information.
Key words: Pharmacovigilance, drug, safety, vigilance, specialist, senior, medical, devices, MDD, Surrey, progression, team, work, pharmaceuticals, international, organisation, Bachelor, degree, medical, health, life sciences, safety
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- GMP Auditor - International Opportunity - EU
- Editorial Assistant- Supportive Agency- Cambridgeshire
- Compliance Manager - Stockholm - Växande Företag
- Medical Information Associate - Globalt Företag i London
- Groupmanager QA - International Pharma - Sweden
- IT Business Analyst – CRM Focus – Geneva
- Deputy Manager -IFA - Take a step up
- Supervising Social Worker - East Midlands - IFA
- Recruiting & Supervising Social Worker - West Midlands
- QA Documentation / QMS Specialist / French Swiss site
- Applications Specialist, Good Progression Avenues, Essen
- Regional Sales Manager, Rubber Elastomers Manufacturer, Essen
- Administrative Assistant Silicon Valley Company
- Technico-Réglementaires - CDD à pourvoir !
- Chargé Affaires Réglementaires - Laboratoire innovant !
- Molecular Biologist - Fast Development - Cambridge
- Impiegato Commerciale per Farma Internazionale
- SALES ROLE FOR ACTIVE INGREDIENT EXPERT
- Addetto bandi di gara: ottimo salario!
- CRA - CRO in crescita.