Regulatory Writer- Leading Pharma - London
My client is looking for a Senior Regulatory Writer to join their Leading Pharmaceutical Company.
Within this role you will have a range of responsibilities.
You will be writing, mentoring junior members of the team and liaising with external vendors all to deliver a great quality of writing.
You will have a great chance to share your knowledge and experience with those who are still learning, which can be incredibly rewarding.
The diverse mix of the elements within this role means your job will remain consistently interesting and engaging.
This role isn't just a job; it will provide you with a career and clear paths of progression.
You know when taking this job that you won't be boxed in and confined to purely writing, you'll have the option to progress and gain new skills.
To be successful in your application for this role you should have written a range of regulatory documents, including CSR's and CTD's.
You should have also had 3 years experience actively writing regulatory documents and proven leadership skills.
If you'd like to hear more about this role, similar Regulatory Writing roles or other Medical Communications roles, please don't hesitate to call Christina on 0207 940 2105.
Alternatively please send your CV to C.Gatward@nonstop-recruitment.com in Microsoft Word format.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German