Reception and Office Assistant (Legal Sector)
Reception and Office Assistant
Our client is a leading law business in Kent with a history over 200 years and multiple office locations.
They are now looking for an experienced Receptionist and Office Assistant to join their professional team.
Main Objectives of the Role:
, Assisting opening the reception area in the morning.
, Answering the switchboard in a timely manner.
, Co-ordinating meeting room bookings and car parking facility.
, Organising refreshments where appropriate.
, Keeping meeting rooms tidy, removing and washing up crockery after meetings.
, Keeping client kitchen clean and tidy.
, Assisting with all outgoing post.
, Assisting with outgoing DX.
, To provide assistance to the Practice Manager with adhoc administrative and clerical tasks as required.
, To maintain communication with Fee Earners and Secretaries wishing to store or retrieve documentation.
, Entering data accurately onto the database and excel spreadsheets.
, To ensure that all documentation stored by the firm complies with guidelines
, To maintain accurate records of the file/document storage and retrieval movement.
, To provide cover during holidays
, To provide assistance to the HR Manager with adhoc administrative and clerical tasks as required.
, Locking up the office, lifts, etc.
, To provide a highly professional service to all clients and visitors.
, To communicate effectively at all levels and have a confident, empathetic and friendly approach.
, To have a high level of integrity and a smart professional appearance.
, Be extremely organised and be able to multi-task
, Prior switchboard knowledge would be advantageous
, To work effectively as part of a small team.
, Sound knowledge of Excel
, High level of numeracy
, Experience in a law firm would be preferred, but will look at individual from other professional services backgrounds who have worked in a corporate setting.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Saturday Morning Cleaner - 4 hours - 8am to 12pm
- Estimator/Quantity Surveyor (Roofing)
- Temp - Receptionist for a School - 1 Month
- Sales Administrator (French Speaking)
- Production Machine Operator
- Forklift Driver (Market experience)
- Trainee Administrator (Various Companies)
- Admin Reception - Maternity cover
- Business Development Manager - Based in Frankfurt
- Sales Administrator (Electrical Manufacturer)
- Driver - 7.5 Tonne
- Warehouse Operative
- Store Assistant - FMCG
- Allocations Assistant - FMCG
- IT Coordinator
- Junior Sales Broker (Wine)
- Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Manager
- B2B Sales Executive / Telemarketer
- General Warehouse Assistant