Lead C# ASP.NET Developer Incredible Company
With innovative software used by global brands, and a heavy focus on Research and Development, this company are looking to employ the very best talent in the area. With offices worldwide and a very ambitious yet realistic growth plan, this is an awesome opportunity to join a company where you will be able to contribute ideas, participate in full stack development and design and suggest improvements to the products – not simply sit and write code.
Set in beautiful offices in Warwick, you will be joining a highly experienced team.
To top it all off – this Warwick based organisation offer some of the best benefits around. With flexible and remote working options, generous bonus, share options, a great pension scheme, and even a free lunch of your choice made and delivered fresh to work every single day there is a fantastic feel and environment in the office. On top of that, there is a generous salary available up to £55,000 depending on experience.
To apply to this role, please get in touch as soon as possible. There is a very straightforward interview process, and interview dates and times have already been mapped out so do not hesitate to apply.
Alison Corcoran - 0121 237 3112
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£40000 to Â£55000 Per: annum Benefits: benefits
- Location: Warwick,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Alison Corcoran
- Tel: 0121 237 3112
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AC-C#-CV-9348759
- Posted: 2016-08-18 10:55:03 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- IT Project Manager - Agile / Waterfall - Cardiff
- Graduate IT Support Analyst, Networks/Database
- ServiceNow Management Information Analyst
- Lead Scala Developer
- Graduate Developer- Gaming & Gambling
- Graduate Technical Consultant.. IT & Banking
- Graduate .net developer,London,Great training
- C# Application Developer
- Graduate Technical Analyst, Expanding Rapidly
- Graduate Analyst, Excellent academic record
- Graduate Developer, Expanding Software house
- Graduate Developer/Engineer-Software house
- Development Manager
- C# Developer in test.
- Second Line Support Engineer
- Linux Systems Administrator, London, £35K-£45K
- Salesforce Administrator, Weybridge, £30-35K
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Applications Developer
- DevOps Engineer