Community Payback Supervisors
Our client in Cambridgeshire are looking for Community Payback Supervisors to monitor offenders serving their court ordered hours of work.
You will be required to work ad-hoc shifts, which are available throughout the week.
The successful applicants will be working with and managing teams of offenders who carry out unpaid work as a means to both punish offenders for their crimes and to pay the community back for the crimes they have committed.
The work may include anything from street clean ups and graffiti removal to painting community buildings - you will be required to maintain a working environment which contains clear rules of attendance, language, conduct and participation and ensure that these are enforced firmly, consistently and equitably.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience of supervising offenders (e.g.
probation service, prison service or the police) and enjoy a ‘hands on' approach to work.
In the role, you will be required to demonstrate basic outdoor and DIY skills to the offenders.
In order to apply, you will also need to hold a full UK D1 Driving License.
An up to date First Aid at Work training certificate is also desired, but not essential.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Natasha at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208968, or email Natasha.Peter-Thomas@servicecare.org.uk to apply.
Referral Bonus: Service Care Solutions offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks, so please forward our details if you know of someone that may be interested and suitable in the position advertised.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months +
- Rate: £16 - £18 per hour
- Location: Huntingdon, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208968
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-18 11:05:13 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland