Staff Nurses in Cardiology for NHS Hospital
HCL Permanent is currently working with a specialist Cardiac NHS Hospital in London. This is an excellent opportunity for Newly qualified and experienced nurses who are looking for an NHS hospital in London that is committed to training and excellent service.
The Royal Brompton Hospital is looking for Band 5 nurses to join their expert teams in a range of wards.
You will need to be a qualified nurse with NMC or in the process of your NMC application.
Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust is a partnership of two specialist hospitals which are known throughout the world for their expertise, standard of care and research success. As a specialist trust they only provide treatment for people with heart and lung disease. The doctors, nurses and other healthcare specialists who work at the trust are experts in their chosen field and many travel throughout the world to develop their particular skills further.
The trust carry out some of the most complicated surgery and offer some of the most sophisticated treatment and treat patients from all over the UK and Worldwide.
Research is a very important part of the hospital set up, the trust is internationally recognised for heart and lung research. They work on numerous projects and bring benefits to patients in the form of new, more effective and efficient treatments for heart and lung disease.
- 144,000 outpatient appointments and supervise around 32,000 inpatient stays each year. Specialists perform 3,300 angiograms/cardiac catheterisations; 2,200 thoracic surgery operations; 2,400 coronary angioplasties; 1,400 treatments for respiratory failure and 1000 heart bypass operations on an annual basis.
- Royal Brompton and Harefield is Europe's top ranked respiratory research centre.
- The Heart Attack Centre in Harefield has pioneered the use of primary angioplasty for the treatment of heart attacks and has one of the fastest arrival-to-treatment times in the UK.
- There is an onsite foetal cardiology service that enables clinicians to begin caring for babies while still in the womb; some are scanned at just 12 weeks when the heart measures over just one millimetre.
- Home to Europe's largest unit for treatment of cystic fibrosis based at Royal Brompton Hospital. 730 adults and 360 children are treated with this condition.
- The trust is the countries largest centre for the treatment of adult congenital heart disease, staffed by a specialist team.
- Help 11,000 adults who have breathing problems caused by diseases such as COPD and severe asthma.
The Royal Brompton Hospital is located in the centre of London, one of the busiest cities in the world.
With world renowned culture, art, science and beautiful surroundings, there is plenty to explore.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a staff nurse who is seeking a new and exciting opportunity within an internationally recognised hospital.
If you would like to secure your next role within nursing, please APPLY NOW.
- Start: 18/08/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£25773 to Â£34876 Per: annum Benefits: + Excellent Benefits
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: HCL Permanent
- Contact: Nicola Phillips
- Tel: 08450 063 701
- Fax: 0870 762 7968
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NJP13002
- Posted: 2016-08-18 11:06:11 -
- View all Jobs from HCL Permanent
More Jobs from HCL Permanent
- Endoscopy Nurses Wanted!!!
- Calling All Nurses!
- Relocation Opportunities for Nurses
- Band 5 Nurses for Private Hospital
- Theatre Nurse
- Paediatric Nurse - NHS
- NMC Pinned Nurse
- Care Home Nurse
- Colorectal and Stoma Care Nurse Specialist
- ICU Deputy Manager
- Consultant Paediatricion
- Specialty Doctor (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- Consultant A&E
- Consultant Gastroenterologist
- DOCTOR'S NEEDED IN NORTH YORKSHIRE!
- Cardiac Experienced?
- Care Home Nurses Wanted Across the UK
- Respiratory Consultant
- SPR - Plastic Surgeon
- Consultant and Specialty Doctor Psychiatrist