IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst
An international Oil & Gas services company currently have a requirement for a Support Analyst to work with them on a 6 month contract based out of their Cambridge office.
They are offering an hourly rate of £14 - 16.50, this will of course depend on your skills and experience.
There is potential for a contract extension but initially only 6 months is on offer.
The primary function of the role is to deliver desktop support in an Enterprise-research environment.
You will be providing second line investigation and diagnosis and resolving any incidents or service requests.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Logging any incidents or service requests
• Carrying out customer satisfaction surveys
• Database maintenance
• Performing IMAC (Install, move, add and change)
• Carrying out hardware and software maintenance
The ideal candidate for the role will have the following profile:
• Bachelors Degree, ideally in IT or Engineering disciplines
• Experience providing 2nd line support
• Knowledge of ITIL based IT Service models
• Able to write technical support documentation
If you are interested in the opportunity please send your CV to Rob at Leap29
More Jobs from Leap29
- Lead Utilities Design Engineer
- Senior Process Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Building Services Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer x 2
- Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Qualification Validation Expert
- Smartplant 3D designer - Dutch Speaking
- Recruitment Consultant – Renewable Energy
- Legal Recruitment Consultant - Law Graduate
- Recruitment Consultant
- Co2 Specialist - EOR Operations
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Engineering Manager
- Senior Reservoir Engineer - Saudi
- International Recruitment Consultant
- Law Graduate / Legal Recruitment Consultant
- Operations Specialist
- Graduate Engineer