Location: Kettering, Northants (will involve some travel)
The HR Consultant Role
This role is to support HR Solutions in the delivery of their HR Support and additional services to clients across the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our team in a busy, HR outsourcing company supporting us and our clients in varying business areas on a wide range of employment issues and HR projects.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a practical and pragmatic approach to Human Resources, with the ability to support clients on a range of HR issues, including demonstrable knowledge of employment legislation and best practice across a broad range of initiatives is also required for this role.
This role will require a skilled generalist with a requirement to provide support to our clients on all HR matters relating to areas such as Learning & Development (including delivering training courses), Change Management, Resourcing Planning, Performance Management & Development, Employment Relations, especially Redundancy and TUPE, Talent Management, Reward & Retention and Recruitment & Selection.
You must also have a broad knowledge of HR and be a confident communicator adept at developing effective relationships quickly in varying situations and be adaptable to work both with SMEs and larger organisations working closely with varying levels of staff within our clients' organisations who are receptive and appreciative of professional and pragmatic HR support.
Due to the locations of HR Solutions clients' regular travel, mainly to London, is required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* To provide support to clients through to ensuring compliance with Company policies and legislative requirements.
* To project manage and deliver employment legislation changes to clients.
* To conduct Disciplinary, Grievance and Appeal hearings, where appropriate.
* To manage redundancy and TUPE processes for clients including the preparation of associated documentation, including calculations and consultation.
Training and Development
* To assist clients with their training and development requirements.
* Where appropriate design and deliver training courses / workshops.
* To ensure that clients are receiving value for money with regards to the training provided.
* To liaise with clients over their recruitment requirements, drafting of job descriptions and managing recruitment campaigns as required.
* To ensure that the client is receiving a good level of quality candidates, and where appropriate look at alternative sources of candidates.
* To generate recruitment campaigns from existing and new clients.
* To maintain regular contact with assigned clients and ensure that their HR matters are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
* To regularly discuss with clients their HR issues, and where HR Solutions can provide additional support.
* To ensure that client relationships are managed and that clients value the service provided.
* A minimum of 5 years previous HR experience
* Experience of providing business focused HR Advice at business partner/consultancy support work experience
* The ability to understand commercial information
* A minimum of 2 years HR experience at a senior or advisory level.
* Have proven previous experience in handling multi cases and issues
* Be educated to degree level (or suitable experience), ideally in HR Management
* Be at least MCIPD qualified or equivalent law degree
* To be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge and understanding of current employment legislation
* Have generalist HR Knowledge
* The ability to write clear and concise English
* Be computer literate and proficient in MS Office and web based applications
* Excellent organisational and administration skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Highly organised with the ability to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
* Be able to handle multi cases and issues
* Be a confident relationship builder
* Have a very professional and flexible attitude
* Have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Must be able to work under own initiative
* Excellent communication skills both orally and on the telephone and the experience of dealing with people at all levels
Whilst the position is office based from our office in Kettering it requires regular travel both by car and train that requires an ability to work flexibly.
All applicants must have a valid UK Driving Licence as well as their own transport.
- Rate: 40000-50000 Per Annum commission, benefits (OTE £50,000
- Location: Kettering
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: HR Solutions (Consultancy) Limited
- Contact: Greg Guilford
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HRS-HRC-16/1
- Posted: 2016-08-18 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from HR Solutions (Consultancy) Limited
More Jobs from HR Solutions (Consultancy) Limited
- Board Secretary
- Sales Executive
- Order Fulfilment and Customer Services Assistant
- Business Development Executive
- Sales Executive
- Customer Service Administrator
- HSEQ Manager
- German Speaking Customer Service Executive
- Client Services Specialist (Account Manager)
- HR Administrator
- Customer Services Administrator
- Temporary Customer Service Assistant
- Recruitment Consultant
- Global Education Executive Assistant
- Business Development Manager
- International Business Development Manager (Europe, Middle East and South East Asia)
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Quantity Surveyor
- Finance Analyst
- Financial Controller