Customer Service / Insurance Administrator
Customer Service / Insurance Administrator Chippenham £20k - £22k + benefits
Opportunity for Customer Service / Insurance Administrator in Chippenham based vehicle fleet management company
The Customer Service / Insurance Administrator will make outbound calls to offer assistance and support to 3rd parties who have suffered damage to their vehicles / properties as a result of a road traffic accident.
You will assess the best course of action to take, balancing excellent customer service with management of costs.
You will manage each case through to completion, liaising with suppliers / progressing repairs / hiring vehicles and keeping all parties (customers / drivers / insurers) informed at all times.
- quantifying claims and ensuring fault is understood
- acting as contact point for external / internal contacts
- liaising with customer contacts / repairers / insurance companies
- managing onward claims / documentation / payments to 3rd parties
- supporting claim handling team in peak times as required
Our Chippenham based client delivers fleet management solutions to companies around the UK and is the largest privately held vehicle fleet management company in the world.
Their fully outsourced fleet management service looks after clients' vehicles for the whole of their life and they have been listed as one of Fortune's “100 Best Companies to Work For” for the past three consecutive years.
Benefits include 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), Pension Plan, Death in Service and Critical Illness insurance, Childcare Voucher programme, Partners in Excellence Awards, free parking and more.
The ideal Customer Service / Insurance Administrator will have some previous experience with insurance claims handling / motor vehicle insurance claims, principles and processes.
With a passion for exceptional customer care you will demonstrate the following skills:
- ability to use Microsoft Word and PC skills
- strong verbal communication / questioning / listening skills
- able to build / maintain rapport with a range of people
- ability to multi-task and think clearly under pressure
- initiative, motivation and the ability to keep positive in challenging situations
You will work to a regular shift pattern including a maximum of 2 out of 4 Saturday mornings.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Customer Service / Insurance Administrator, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 262321AB.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: customer service insurance administrator motor Insurance jobs claims handler jobs chippenham fleet management customer care advisor customer service jobs call centre jobs office jobs contact centre Swindon jobs bath jobs call centre customer service jobs Chippenham jobs Wiltshire
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients.
If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability.
By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only.
Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.
More Jobs from ThreePeople
- Sales & Marketing Administrator
- Sales / Business Development Executive
- Call Centre / Customer Service Advisor
- Project Manager / Office Manager
- Regional Press Adviser
- Software Engineer
- Goods Inward / Stock-keeper / Dispatch / Solution Manufacturing
- Health & Safety Manager
- Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- Account Manager - Telecoms
- Sales Executive / Telesales
- CIO / Chief Information Officer
- Software Engineer / Implementation Consultant
- Sales Director - Software / SaaS
- Buyer / Purchasing Manager
- Sales Administrator / Account Executive
- Administrator - HR
- Sales Manager
- Trainee Sales Executive
- Sales Team Manager