Business Development Manager - Corporate Travel- £50,000
A global, rapidly expanding Corporate Travel company are on the hunt for a high-achieving Business Development Manager, to join a solid team to identify new business opportunities in the Corporate market.
If you have the drive to succeed and the aspiration to progress, then apply now to begin your new journey.
, Job Title: Business Development Manager
, Industry: Corporate Travel
, Location: London, Reading, Southend, Aldershot, Luton, Crawley, Slough, High Wycombe, Chelmsford, Basingstoke, Maidstone, Harlow, Guildford, Aylesbury, Tunbridge Wells
, Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 OTE £50,000 in your first year + company phone + laptop, company benefits, generous pension, progression paths and other flexible options
As a Business Development Manager you will be actively hunting for new business opportunities, identifying the need for Corporate Travel in a variety of sectors.
You will use your existing skills and experience to generate your own leads, hunt for new business and manage the accounts of clients you have previously developed.
Building a rapport with these clients is a vital part to your role, repeat business is a real revenue generator in this company.
You will be working towards achieving all set targets and KPI's and keeping on top of deadlines to make the most out of the rewarding commission plan.
The ideal Business Development Manager will have experience in Corporate Travel, dealing with high level decision makers.
The ideal candidate will be a hunter for new business as well as being experienced in managing existing client accounts.
Meeting clients face to face is key in this role, therefore you will need to be personable and presentable as you will be representing this well-known company.
You will demonstrate a great drive to succeed and consistently put in all efforts when working to achieve targets.
You will also show exceptional communication skills, have clear confidence in a professional manor and have the persistence to exceed all set KPI's.
The successful Business Development Manager will receive a basic salary of £30,000 - £38,000 depending on experience with an uncapped OTE £50,000 in your first year.
In addition, you will receive a company phone and laptop, company benefits, generous pensions, progression paths and other flexible options.
There are countless opportunities to progress within the company and always training at hand to help develop the necessary skills to help you move up the ladder.
For more information on this and up to 200 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including Internal Sales Executives, Business Development Executives, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Telesales and Account Management roles.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development - Promotional Merchandise- £50,000
- Business development manager –Printers - £50k basic
- Business Development - EPOS Solutions - OTE £50,000
- National sales manager – Printing solutions - £50k OTE
- Key Account Manager – Branded Merchandise - £60k
- Sales Manager - Managed Print Services (MPS) - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Director - eDiscovery - OTE £200,000
- Business Development Manager – Fashion Retail Sales - £30,00
- Business development executive – Office supplies/ printers -
- Business Development Manager –Cyber Security- £45,000
- Business Development Manager –Corporate Travel- £50,000
- Business Development Manager – Health and Safety- £80,000
- Business Development Manager – Corporate Travel - £90,000 OT
- Business Development Manager – New App - £35,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager –Access Control- £85,000
- Business Development Manager –Door Entry- £75,000
- Business Development Manager- Sports Equipment – £60,000
- Business Development - Emergency Lighting - OTE £45,000
- Business Development - X-Ray Security - OTE £70,000
- Business Development - Retail Security - OTE £60,000