Regulatory Affairs Manager - Cosmetics - Paris
My client is a Major Cosmetics producer company who is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist on a permanent basis.
This is a great chance to join a medium sized company with a global reach.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to get into a management position where you will be responsible for Cosmetics compliance and registrtions issues internationally allowing you to manage people and processes.
The perfect candidate must have:
- Strong knowledge of the Cosmetics Directive.
- Indepth experience with Cosmetics Regulation 1223/2009
- Experience with LSI Software.
- Experience working to CLP and GHS.
- Professional levels of English and French.
If you want to take the next step in your career as a Regulatory Affairs Manager with major company with a an up and coming personal care brand, please send you CV in word format to email@example.com.
Alternatively you can call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40 or message me though https://ch.linkedin.com/in/bthomsonnonstop
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English KS3 Co-Ordinator - Academy Trust
- Neolaureato / Ingegneria Meccanica / Medicale
- Auditor Dispositivi Medici Attivi / Internazionale
- Science Teacher - 'Good' School
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start