Project Manager - German & English speaking
I am now seeking a SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER to join my client in DUSSELDORF, GERMANY to work on a variety of construction projects including hotels, retail, residential etc.
along with working as part of the management team.
My client is a large international firm of construction consultants providing a good range of clients mainly in the private sector with some public sector clients, with both project management and quantity surveying services.
Their projects range in value from around Euro 500K to around Euro 40m.
The successful candidate will be responsible for representing the client based in Dusseldorf, Germany.
You will need to have fluent or good German language skills as well as reasonable English.
It is essential that you have significant experience of front end project management as well as full project delivery to handover on high value projects, in particular previous experience of working on new build and refurbishment projects.
You should be able to manage your own workload and be capable of managing others as required.
You will report directly to a Partner who will work on a visiting basis.
You should have a good commercial brain and be able to chair meetings with the client, other consultants and contractors, take minutes, and control the whole construction process with regards to overall budget and to bring the project in on time, within budget and to the quality that is expected by the client.
You will also be involved in some management duties to include mentoring team members and ensuring staff have current and relevant training plus forecasting team workload and staffing requirements.
You will also be expected to help with development of the business and networking.
You will be Chartered as a Project Manager e.g.
MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM or similary qualified with a Degree in a construction related subject.
You will have gained extensive experience of project management having worked either client side or for another firm of construction consultants.
Salary range will be up to around Euro 65000 to 85000 per annum.
Please either click below to email your c.v.
in English or call me, Denise Neville, for an informal and confidential discussion on +44 20 7613 5555 or +44 20 8368 0025.
More Jobs from TED Recruitment Ltd
- Site Based Quantity Surveyor
- Partner Building Surveyor (MRICS qualified)
- Building Surveyor (MRICS qualified ideally)
- Employer's Agent / Project Manager
- Health & Safety Advisor / CDM Consultant
- Senior Project Monitor / Development Monitor
- Installation Engineer - Underfloor heating
- Associate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager
- Senior Project Manager - German & English speaking
- Associate Project Manager
- Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor Partner
- M&E Project Manager
- Adoptions Manager - Roads / Sewers / construction
- Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - Bahrain
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - Dubai
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - NEC3
- Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - NEC3