Electrician: Contract - Slough - URGENT START
As this particular business is growing at a fast rate, there is a high demand for candidates with experience as electricians.
My client is flexible and is willing to take on someone long term and potentially on a permanent basis as well.
This is a great opportunity for a contractor who is looking to build a long term relationship with a company who's customer requests and orders are increasing by the day.
Day to day activities include testing and inspections, fault finding, first and second fix wiring, electrical maintenance and emergency call outs.
In return, this company will offer a commercial vehicle, expenses, company uniform as well as the opportunity to get a lot of overtime.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Chemistry HOD- All Girls Independent School.
- Year 3 Primary School Teacher in ‘Good’ School, Southend-On-Sea
- Maths Teacher - Nottinghamshire - Rapidly improving school
- Primary School Teachers Wanted. Interviewing now!
- Science Teacher (Chemistry)- Good Ofsted.
- Medical Information - Get into industry! - Bulgaria
- Team Leader Medical Education- Germany HQ
- CRA Monitor–Leading Devices–Close-Knit Team- FRA/ENG/DUT
- Head of Project Management - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project