Accounts Receivable - CBD
A genuine 'Employer of Choice' who encourage internal promotion, training and development.
Innovation, quality customer service and continuous improvement are key organisational values.
Due to a change in organisational structure, a rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Banking Officer to join their Finance team on a temp to perm basis.
Whilst working in a team environment you will receive autonomy and variety in the role.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manger, the role will include:
- High volume, banking, receipting and allocations
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing invoices
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholder queries
- High level of communication with team various departments
- Ad hoc reporting and administrative duties
To be successful in this role you will need at least three years' experience in a cash management, banking and allocations or Accounts Receivable position.
You will have a strong attention to detail, problem solving and reconciliations skills, along with the ability to prioritise.
ERP experience will be highly regarded.
- Team focus, positive and 'can do attitude'
- Build rapport and maintain relationships effectively
- Practice high quality customer service
- Thrice in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy a team focused working environment
What's on offer?
- Supportive team environment
- Instantly recognisable company
- Strong leadership
- Excellent working conditions
- CBD location
- Commence immediately
If this role appeals to you and you feel you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or call Hayley or Alex on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Personal Assistant/Legal Secretary
- Warehouse Manager
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Disputes
- Import Sea Operator
- Corporate Commercial Legal Secretary
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Assistant Accountant > 6 Month Contract > Bondi
- Family Law Legal Secretary
- Executive Assistant
- Assistant Product Manager
- Technical Product Manager
- Office Admin/Legal Secretary
- Kitroom Officer - WA
- Sales Support - Real Estate
- Conveyancing Coordinator
- Financial Accountant
- Accounts Payable Officer | Eagle Farm
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Part Time Payroll Officer
- LEGAL SECRETARY - COMMERCIAL LAW - TEMP TO PERM