Kitchen Porter now needed for our leading client, A well known and popular restaurant chain.
An amazing oportunity to become part of a huge franchise.
Our client is offering an attractive basic salary, Plus benefits and incentives!!
Done delay apply today, training will be provided!!!
Responsibilities of Kitchen Porter:
- Communicate with team members
- Take care of top class health and hygiene of the kitchen
- Work on ad hoc duties
- Maintain a safe environment
- Take responsibility for maintaining cooking and storage areas
- Provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service
The ideal Kitchen Porter:
- Positive attitude towards work
- Understanding of safety and hygiene
- Ability to work well with team
- Previous experience preferred but not necessary
- Good communication skills
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Retail Cashier
- Automotive Production Operatives
- Order Pickers
- Mortgage Advisor
- Database Assistant
- Retail Administrator
- Car Delivery Drivers
- Graduate Trade Analyst
- Junior Marketing Associate Sales
- Factory Assistant (Warehouse)
- Sales Assistant
- Bar Staff
- International Sales
- Business Analyst
- Gatehouse Security Officer
- Cook / Chef
- Debt Collection Advisor (Customer Service)
- Telephone Interviewers
- Payroll Manager