Factory Cleaner now wanted for a rapidly expanding group in the meat trade!
This is a great opportunity for you to earn a good pay rate!
As a Factory Cleaner your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Performing cleaning of walls, floors and ceiling
- Clearing the waste bins and rubbish
- Taking care of the cleanliness and hygiene of the factory
- Preparing cleaning records
- Storing the cleaning products in specific places
The right Factory Cleaner will have:
- Previous work experience in fresh chilled meat/poultry environment(preffered)
- Good team working skills
- Knowledge of food safety and COSHH
- Knowledge of health and safety standards
- Good communication skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician