Support Worker - Great Rate and Training - SE Eng
I am currently working with a creative and ambitious Local Authority in the South East of England.
They are looking for a family support worker to join their Children's Services.
This is an amazing chance to get your foot through the door in a statutory setting and get vital training that will help you develop your social care career.
If you are looking to expand your social care skills, this is the right role for you! The strong management provides the support you need to grow as a social care professional and to make an active difference for the better in the lives of vulnerable children and families.
Moreover, the competitive rate of pay and stability of the contract would provide a great lifestyle and work-life balance.
Interviews are being arranged immediately, so please get in touch now.
To apply or find out more about this, or many other social care roles across the UK, send your updated CV in word for: D.Ekzarova@nonstop-recruitment.com or phone Dessi Ekzarova: 0207 940 2100.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Technology Transfer -BIOTECH
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Business Development - Cardiovascular/Finland
- Radiopharmacy Technician – UK – Career Development
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Future Team Leader - Paris
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Child Protection Social Work near Lake District
- Product Manager - OTC produkter
- Committed Social Workers Needed
- Regulatory Team Leader – Leading Pesticides – Belgium
- Abteilungsleiter Innovative Familiengesellschaft
- Packaging validation professionals-all seniorities- Switzerland
- Kontrakt - Disease awareness specialist – ASAP
- Team Leader - Discovery Chemistry - Copenhagen
- Laboratory Supervisor - Italian Company in Bucharest
- Take Responsibility - Product Manager
- GMP internal auditor – 10 month FTC - Slough
- SolidEdge ST7 Mechanical Design Engineer - Government role
- Medical Affairs- Immunology! Switzerland