This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Service Marketing Manager has become available to join their busy Service team on a long term contract.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport.
As a Marketing Manager you will develop service marketing initiatives and bring to life a service marketing mechanism across all categories that leverage the strength of their brand and services offering to support their customer and products.
Reporting to the Head of Service, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop measures to monitor and drive initiatives
- Plan and prepare budget plans for product proposals to the business outlining clear ROI to deliver customer satisfaction improvement through marketing initiatives
- Know, understand and utilise indexing measures to drive constant improvement to the Service business
- Assist with the planning and preparation of service events
- Improvement new ideas and concepts for the service business and hand these to the operations team once implemented and stabilised
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to ensure alignment between the teams for projects and growth opportunities
- Other additional duties and responsibilities as directed by management
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Marketing Manager or Marketing Strategy role
- Tertiary qualifications in business or marketing relevant field
- Experience in the service industry ideally within Telecommunications, IT or FMCG
- Outstanding project planning and management skills
- Intermediate to advance MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and a can-do attitude
Don't miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime to join a global leader.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jennika Noble on +61282709727
( SK92356A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Accounts Payable Officer | Eagle Farm
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Part Time Payroll Officer
- LEGAL SECRETARY - COMMERCIAL LAW - TEMP TO PERM
- Team Leader NSW - Field Technicians
- HR ADMINISTRATOR - 8 MONTH CONTRACT - SYDNEY LAW FIRM - $55PKG
- Corporate Reporting Manager
- Credit Controller (SAP)
- Reporting Analyst / Financial Analyst
- Sales Consultant | Travel Sector
- Financial Accountant
- Team Assistant
- PARALEGAL - TEMP TO PERM - IMMEDIATE START - UP TO 60K PACKAGE
- Sales Support - Real Estate
- Legal Secretary - Commercial
- Settlements Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Para Planner
- Personal Assistant/Legal Secretary
- Business Advisory