Support Workers (Waking/Sleeping nights)
Waking/Sleeping nights Support Workers
Salary: £7.50-£16.00 per hour
, 28 DAYS PAID HOLIDAY
, EXCELLENT TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL STAFF TO WORK TOWARDS HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
DIPLOMA LEVEL 3
, £250.00 BONUS AFTER COMPLETING FIRST 12 WEEKS
An exciting opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic Waking/Sleeping nights Support Workers to join our expanding team, based in Peterborough for an immediate start.
We require outgoing and professional male and female Waking/Sleeping nights Support Workers.
The Waking/Sleeping nights Support Workers will be responsible for:
, Supporting individuals to access the community, including shopping, restaurants, pubs, swimming, and cinema etc.
, Encourage individuals to live as independently as possible
, Personal care and medication
, Effective communication between multi disciplinary teams
You must be:
, Even tempered, patient and ability to display empathy and warmth
, The ability to be a lone worker in the community
We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding standards of care to all of our service users.
An enhanced DBS is a requirement for these positions.
The Waking/Sleeping nights Support Workers will meet the following criteria:
, Experience in mental health and learning disabilities preferred
, NVQ/ Diploma Level 2 or equivalent preferable, but not essential as we provide fully funded training
, Sound understanding of care principles
, Full UK driving license essential and use of a vehicle is preferred.
, Ability to work flexibly - shifts patterns will include nights and some weekends.
Please click "Apply" to forward your CV.
- Rate: £7.50 - £16.00 per hour + £7.50-£16.00 per hour
- Location: Peterborough, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Tel: 02392 387722
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-19 08:47:45 -
- View all Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
More Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Business Administrator
- Refrigeration Design Engineer/Project Engineer
- IT Development Manager
- Accounts Assistant
- Customer Support Executive
- Employment Law Consultant
- Health and Safety Consultant
- Team Manager
- Support Worker
- Support Workers
- Children and Young Persons Domestic Abuse Advocate
- Care & Support Coordinator
- Key Account Manager
- Claims Assistant (Customer Service)
- IT Cognos Developer
- Media Executive
- Direct Access Hostel Worker
- Support Workers (Weekends)
- Night Support Worker
- Senior Business Development Manager