Team Assistant - Marketing
This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As they currently move into a period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Team Assistant - Marketing has become available to join this global giant on a long term contract.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
Commencing immediately, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Liaise with CMO and managers to manage Corporate Marketing budget
- Track and summarise all marketing related expenditure including budgets, invoices, purchase orders and internal product requests
- Record and process invoices
- Analyse actual vs forecast budgets and help increase efficiency and accuracy
- Coordinate compilation of monthly forecast for team and report to finance in required timeframe
- Manage team's sample product pool including; requests, administration and approvals for media review units
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Diary manage CMO
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for CMO and other senior team members when required
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Compile reports and prepare simple analysis
- Prepare presentations using PowerPoint
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax, email and mailing
- Provide ad hoc analysis support for Finance to the Corporate Marketing team as directed
- Organise logistics and plans for conferences and events
- Other additional duties and responsibilities as directed by management
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Experience in a similar Team Assistant, Team Executive Assistant and Office Manager role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A can-do attitude and excellent problem solving skills
- Experience and confidence in managing budgets
- Tertiary administrative, finance or marketing studies
- Advance Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel Skills
If you are looking for a new opportunity, do not delay your application! Apply now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jennika Noble on +61282709727
( SK92356A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Manager, Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Procurement Clerk
- Membership Executive
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Customer Service- Spare Parts
- Corporate Commercial Legal Secretary
- Property Legal Secretary
- Property Legal Secretary
- Settlements Clerk
- Sales Support Representative
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant
- Entry Level Roles
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Audit Senior