Regulatory Expert - Biopesticide - work from home
Regulatory Expert - Crop Protection .
Biopesticide - work form home!
Working for a large multinational within the agrochemical sector you will work within the niche but growing area of biopesticide and regulatory dossier submission.
Our client is an established organisation looking to expand further to an already extensive range of regulatory and toxicology services.
As a Regulatory Expert within Biopesticide (or expert within agrochemical pesticides as our client will transfer your experience across) you will work on dossier preparation and project management for regulatory services to clients.
You will be working with biological active ingredients with and preparing submissions for Biopesticide.
There will be interaction with regulatory bodies and trade associations to assist in defending of registrations.
Homeworking will be considered.
Therefore, candidates within the European union are encouraged to apply
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Educated to degree level within science or a related area.
Chemistry, Toxicology, Environmental studies are all welcomed.
Experience with Pesticide regulations and crop protection / agrochemical regulations will be accepted.
Ideally biopesticide registration experience.
those missing this but have the above agrochemical experience will need to demonstrate a degree and backgorund with either Ecotoxicology or Toxicology.
Hands on registration experience and dossier compiling.
For more information on this vacancy, please send through an MS WORD copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Abid Kanji on +44 (0) 207 940 2105.
Regulatory / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Flavour / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Ecotoxicologist / Fate / Human Health / Risk Assessment / Household / Safety Data Sheets / SDS / Product Safety / Product Stewardship / Hazardous Substances / Agronomy / Agronomist / Biological Assessment Dossiers / BADS / Field Trials / Horticulture / Formulation
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- QSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work - Start Immediately