Privacy Officer- Part Time
This global leader is at the forefront of change and development, inspiring the world with their products and delivering the future of technology to your home.
As they continue through this period of growth, an opportunity has become available for a Privacy Officer to join this leading brand, providing support to the Legal & Compliance department in the administration of the employment life cycle.
Based in luxury offices in Western Sydney positioned amongst a buzzing cafe atmosphere, you can enjoy a 1st class working environment with onsite parking available and positioned conveniently within a short stroll to public transport.
Reporting to the Legal & Compliance Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Being an initial point of contact for all internal and consumer facing privacy related queries;
- Responding to requests for access to and correction of personal information and general issues concerning personal information;
- Developing and implementing privacy policies and procedures;
- Developing and creating appropriate privacy consent forms, authorisation forms and information notices reflecting legal practices and requirements;
- Conducting privacy risk assessments and audits;
- Ensuring the organisation's compliance with privacy, security and confidentiality;
- Establishing and administering a process for receiving, documenting and tracking all complaints concerning personal information;
- Maintaining current knowledge of Australian privacy legislation and regulations;
- Organising and running internal Privacy committee meetings;
- Creating and delivering Privacy Law educational and training programs for employees and other appropriate third parties; and
- Performing general privacy related administrative tasks as required.
As the successful candidate you will be:
- Background in privacy compliance, legal or quality assurance.
- Previous experience within a large organisation in a similar role.
- General knowledge of Australian Privacy Laws.
Make the move of a lifetime and apply today to secure an interview
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jennika Noble on +61282709727
( SK92356A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant
- Sales Support Representative
- Sales/Relationship Coordinator
- Student Admin Officer
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - TEMP, CONTRACT & PERM ROLES TO START ASAP!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - RELOCATING TO SYDNEY AND LOOKING FOR WORK??
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!
- Pricing Administrator