Legal Assistant part time
Nationwide Placements are currently seeking to recruit an ambitious and qualified Legal Assistant to join a top-notch and globally renowned law firm!!
Our client is expanding its team and as a Legal Assistant, you can bring home a fantastic-base salary (depending on experience) plus a yearly bonus!
As a Legal Assistant your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Working with clients of law firm
- Handling telephonic communication or query resolving calls
- Handling database and records stored in computer
- Providing the clients with accurate information
Being a successful Conveyancing Assistant, you will possess:
- Excellent telephonic manner
- Knowledge of MS office and idea of handling mails and queries
- Self-motivated nature
- Previous experience in an administration type role
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician