Nationwide Placements are seeking a diligent Wiring/Assembly Operative for our client.
If you are looking for secure, on-going work, then this is an excellent opportunity for you!
The opportunity offers a healthy pay rate (based on experience) and an opportunity to gain great experience!
As Wiring/Assembly Operatives your responsibilities include:
- Wiring and assembly
- Cable making and wiring duties
- Soldering and crimping duties
The right Wiring/Assembly Operatives will have:
- Previous work experience in wiring/ assembly
- Knowledge of health and safety standards
- Good attention to details
- Knowledge of PCB, stripping, crimping, soldering, etc
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician