Locum Social Worker - Integrated Reablement Team - Lambeth
Locum Social Worker - Integrated Reablement - Lambeth
Lambeth council is currently looking for a Locum Social Worker to join their Integrated Reablement Team.
Lambeth is a well-established council, with competitive pay rates and are able to offer consistent supervision and support.
The purpose of the roles ins to identify individual needs through assessment, to plan and design individual care plans to meet those needs.
You must have:
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- HCPC registered
- Enhanced DBS, with list checks
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To manage a caseload which includes vulnerable users and / or those with complex problems, taking action where necessary to protect the users and others in emergency situations.
- To make appropriate assessments of individual's social care needs, within specified time limits and in collaboration with health and other relevant agencies, taking into consideration the wishes of individuals and their carers.
- To plan relevant responses to meet individual needs in collaboration with relatives, carers, advocates and representatives, and in consultation with health and other agencies.
- To secure the delivery, within the financial resources available, of services to meet assessed needs.
This would be an excellent career step for a social worker looking for a new challenge.
The team offers great support with regular supervision and training.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant, consultants that have sector knowledge and experience and are trained in safer recruitment
- Competitive hourly rate of £28.00 per hour
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a “friend” or “colleague” looking for work.
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Emily Game 0118 948 5555.
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Senior Practitioner - Fostering IFA - London - Part Time
- Senior Supervising Social Worker - North London - IFA
- LD Review Project - Social Worker - West London
- Supervising Social Worker - South West - Permanent Vacancy
- Locum Social Worker - Assessment and Liaison Team - Lambeth
- Occupational Therapist - Band 5/6 - South East England
- Locum Social Worker/Hospital Discharge Team/Lancashire?£17.56
- Support Workers – No sleep ins required!
- Regional Manager – Adults LD – Blackburn
- Support Workers – Domiciliary – Bognor Regis
- Part Time Support Workers
- Part Time Support Workers
- Senior Social Worker - Rapid Response - SE London
- Senior Adult Social Worker - South East England
- Supervising Social Worker - Whitstable, Kent - Charity
- Foster Care Administration Assistant - Hampshire
- Locum Social Worker- Leaving Care Team -Cheshire West- £24.97
- Locum Social Worker -LAC Team- Shropshire Council- Neg
- Locum Social Worker - Integrated Care Team - Wirral - £21.18
- Supervising Social Worker - Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire