Qualified Social Worker - South East - Specialist Role
QSW- South East - Immediate Start
I am looking for someone to start ASAP, which means you could be in this new position within the next 2 weeks.
This role is based in a Mother and Baby Assessment Unit and is NOT a role based in a Local Authority, meaning you have a unique opportunity to try sommething different and get out of the cycle of going from Council to Council in various different roles.
My client offers guidance and support to families in the Bedfordshire area and are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their team.
This is a permanent role, which means you will have excellent stability and job security.
This will allow you to focus on your role and invest yourself in to your new environment without the worry of having to search for your next position.
-At least 3 years post qualified
-Experience of writing reports and undertaking assessment
To apply for this unique opportunity please send your CV to J.Reavenall@NonStopCare.com or call Josh Reavenall on 0207 940 2100.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Maths Teacher - 'Outstanding' Leadership & Behaviour
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- English KS3 Co-Ordinator - Academy Trust
- Neolaureato / Ingegneria Meccanica / Medicale
- Auditor Dispositivi Medici Attivi / Internazionale
- Science Teacher - 'Good' School
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist