Nursing Home Manager
Clayton Recruitment's Nursing Division is currently searching for a Nurse Qualified Home Manager for a medium sized General Nursing Home in Greater London.
This Nursing Home is fully compliant with a good reputation locally and is at full occupancy.
Our client accommodates elderly nursing patients with Dementia and palliative care needs.
This role is full time offering a salary of £45k and additional benefits such as a company car can also be arranged.
As the Home Manager you will be responsible for:
- Taking the operational lead for the home - leading, motivating and developing the staff team
- Ensuring that Clinical and social quality and financial targets are met/ exceeded
- Ensuring that the home is fully compliant with CQC regulations
- Maintain effective communication and rapport with the team members, supporting the team in developing their knowledge and skills.
- Promoting and marketing the home and ensuring the homes excellent reputation is maintained.
- To implement and ensure that the requirements of the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety are adhered to and that the Company's policies and procedures comply with the latest legislation and that they are reviewed on a regular basis
- To actively promote the home and maintain full occupancy, and to discuss marketing opportunities to further enhance the homes occupancy.Applicants shall:
- Be an experienced Registered Manager of 3-4 years or more
- Be a qualified RGN with a full and active PIN registration with the NMC.
For more information and the opportunity of an immediate interview please contact Dannie on 01772 259121 or email your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Clayton recruitment
- CLINICAL LEAD - RGN
- STAFF NURSE - RGN
- REGISTERED MANAGER - RGN
- SENIOR STAFF NURSE CAMHS (RMN / RNLD)
- STAFF NURSE RGN
- Nursing Home Manager - new service!
- WAREHOUSE FLT PERSON (NIGHTS)
- WAREHOUSE FLT CB & REACH PERSON
- Clinical Lead - Dementia service
- Deputy Home Manager
- Technical Warehouse Operative
- Care Assistant nights
- Temp Receptionist
- Production Operative
- Proclaim Developer (FTC)
- SENIOR STAFF NURSE CAMHS
- RGN / RNLD
- NIGHT CARE ASSISTANTS
- DEPUTY MNAGER / RMN