A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Junior Administrator to join an established Law Firm based in Edinburgh City Centre.
Working within a small team the purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to all departments across the business.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Printing, scanning, photocopying and binding
- Creating new client files
- Stationary management
- Filing and e-filing of all relevant paperwork
- Assist with meeting arrangements
- Sending mail and arrange couriers/collections
- Archiving files
- Handle all telephone calls in a professional and polite manner
- Ad Hoc administrative tasks when required
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity our client requires individuals who offer the following background or experience:
- 6 months - 1 year experience within an administrative role
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent key board skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft Word
- Good attention to detail
- Adaptable and flexible
- Highly professional at all times
- First class problem solving skills
This position would suit candidates keen to gain exposure within a Legal environment where they can further develop their career.
In return my client offers a fantastic basic salary.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm with an hour for lunch.
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- Facilities Assistant (Temporary)
- Portuguese & Spanish Customer Service Advisor
- Spanish + 1 other language speaking Customer Service Advisor
- German Customer Service Advisor
- Danish / Swedish / Finnish / Norwegian Customer Advisor
- Dutch Customer Service Advisor
- French speaking Customer Service Advisor
- PT Italian speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Italian + 1 other European Language Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor (Temp & Perm)
- Temporary Customer Service Advisor - NEW!
- Permanent Customer Service Advisor - NEW!
- Facilities Assistant - FTC
- German Client Support Specialist (City Centre)
- Greek speaking Client Support Specialist (City Centre)
- eDiscovery, Digital Forensic - Sen Investigator
- SPLUNK Consultant (Security Engineer)
- Senior Investigator: eDiscovery & Investigations
- Senior Associate Tax - Malta
- Welsh Customer Service Advisor