Calling all experienced Marketing PPC Executives.
Are you an experenced PPC Executive with travel industry experience, currently looking for a new challenge? If so, please read on.
My client, a specialist travel company in London is currently recruiting.
A growing specialist travel company based in London is currently looking for a PPC Executive.
Dealing with the luxury end of the travel market, my client is looking to add a PPC Executive to their existing team.
The PPC Executive role is a very exciting opportunity in an agile and dynamic business.
The person who carries out this role will be part of a small team responsible for a significant amount of the marketing budget and have a considerable influence in performance of the business.
The analysis, optimisation and reporting carried out will help improve efficiency of the paid search activity as well as grow traffic volume to the website and help drive an increase in sales.
The role will also work closely with the other areas of the team to ensure aligned strategy.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Building out existing keyword base to grow traffic to the website
Improving traffic quality by ensuring we are attracting relevant traffic via search engines, and regularly adding to negative keyword lists
Regular ad copy creation and testing
Landing page testing and optimisation
Managing and updating keyword bidding based on business reports and analytics.
Optimising performance towards target KPI's
Using DC storm, Google Adwords, Microsoft Ad Center and Google analytics to manage activity, as well as to analyse and report on performance
Keeping up to date with the regular changes and updates within search engine advertising
Working closely with the rest of the marketing team to align activity and ensure branding is in unison across all channels
Monitoring and reviewing budget and spend levels
Experience & Attributes: Previous experience managing PPC activity - managing campaigns on a daily basis and setting up campaigns from scratch
Experience Managing significant PPC budgets
Previous experience in travel is beneficial, but not essential (highly competitive industries a plus)
Previous experience using various paid search management technologies and analytics tools.
DC storm experience would be a big benefit
Strong excel skills - must enjoy spending a lot of their time in spreadsheets
Self-starter, who is willing and able to take initiative.
Interest and knowledge of wider Online Marketing activity
A competitive salary together with all of the benefits associated with working in the travel industry will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply for this position, please click on 'APPLY' or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Travel Product & Marketing Manager Leicester
- Commercial Sales Coordinator
- Personal Travel Specialist North Staffordshire
- Senior Business Travel Consultant South Birmingham
- Senior Corporate Travel Consultant Birmingham
- Temporary Travel Consultant - West Midlands
- Flight Operations Manager - Kent
- Travel Training Officer West Midlands
- Luxury Tailor-Made Consultant Ski and Mediterranean
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER | AIRLINES
- Ticketing Consultant - Business Travel, Manchester
- Travel Consultant, Manchester
- Travel Consultant Derby
- Marketing Manager
- Senior Travel Consultant
- Product & Contracts Co-ordinator South Leicestershire
- Travel Administrator - South Birmingham
- Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant, Altrincham
- Dutch Speaking IATA Support Executive, Manchester