Are you looking to work in a friendly, inclusive team in a professional market leading Law firm? This well established firm have close to 120 people in their Sydney office, with offices nationally and are considered leaders in the industry.
They have a professional, open door management policy and pride themselves on their positive working environment.
You will enjoy a comprehensive induction upon starting, ongoing training and opportunities for career development.
They have many benefits for their staff, ranging from health and wellbeing seminars, sporting teams, discounted healthcare and more!
Your role will be fast paced and full of variety, your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting correspondence and documents
- Updating reports
- Administrative assistance in relation to performance reviews, salary reviews and ad hoc projects
- Maintaining sick leave records
- Organising interviews and booking meeting rooms
- Preparing induction Information and training schedules
- Coordinating internal events
- Answering telephone calls
- Archiving personnel files
- Assisting with HR Projects and Administration
To meet expectation, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years Administration experience in a professional environment
- A self starter who is able to prioritise and show initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- High levels of attention to detail
- Professionally presented with a confident and professional communication style
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
The firm recognise and reward their staff for their hard work and will offer you:
- Sporting teams including boot camp and Pilates
- Friday night drinks and nibbles
- Fresh fruit
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Various social events including Melbourne Cup, Christmas parties etc
- A comprehensive induction upon commencement
Click the appropriate link on this page, or for a confidential discussion, please call Alice at people2people on 8270 9770.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Senior Account Manager - Activations
- Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist
- Customer Service Agent
- Account Manager - Media
- Marketing Coordinator
- Operations Manager
- Junior Legal Secretary
- Executive Assistant
- Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant