Customer Service Team Leader
After Care/ Customer Service Team Leader
Nationwide Placements are looking for an ambitious and hardworking After Care/ Customer Service Team Leader to join our client, housing association !
This opportunity will offer the chosen candidate an attractive basic salary (depending on experience) plus on target bonus and excellent company benefits
As an After Care/ Customer Service Team Leader your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Offering top class customer service to the residents
- Working with internal as well as external stakeholders
- Overseeing the performance of the team
- Making sure that targets are met in line with KPI's
The right After Care/ Customer Service Team Leader will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Flexible approach towards work
- Ability to work to the targets
- Self motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Good skills to handle MS applications
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician