Contact Centre Agent – Brazilian Portuguese Speaking
Do you enjoy working in a busy, fun and challenging environment where the emphasis is on delivering an outstanding customer experience? If so, Affinion International are recruiting for Brazilian Speaking Customer Service Agent’s and want to hear from you!
Employing over 3500 staff globally this is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation that creates highly successful and engaging marketing programmes delivered through subscription based products and services within the travel, leisure and insurance industries.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for bilingual Contact Centre Agents with fluency in English and Brazilian Portuguese to join a multinational award winning Services Company based in Portsmouth.
What will I be responsible for?
As a Contact Centre Agent, you will handle enquiries and provide support to customers by telephone and by email, while providing an efficient, courteous and professional service at all times.
You will also take responsibility for:
- Supporting members and clients across Brazil ensuring that you have a good understanding of the company’s products and services.
- You will identify and proactively seek to resolve and support the needs of every customer and ensure that service levels are met.
- You will respond timely, accurately and professionally to all email requests and written communication as appropriate using internal guidelines, complaint documentation and expertise where necessary.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic professionals who believe in delivering exceptional customer service to join our growing multilingual team.
As our ideal Contact Centre Agent you will have:
- Fluency in English and Brazilian Portuguese -You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Brazilian Portuguese and English as you will be dealing with written queries from both external and internal customers.
- Excellent listening skills - The ability to use listening skills to understand customers’ needs and to ensure you approach and handle sensitive issues accordingly.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of providing exceptional customer service - successful candidates must have experience working within a customer service environment
- Team Player - You will need to be a team player as you will be expected to achieve and maintain individual performance standards to meet department objectives.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office packages
To be successful in this position you must have suitable legal right to work in the UK (sponsorships are not provided by the company).
Rewards & Hours
In return for your hard work as a Contac Centre Agent, you will be offered a highly competitive basic salary of£17,087.92 per annum plus excellent benefits package including free onsite parking, 22 days holiday pro rata based on contract length, 6% Company pension Scheme, Subsidised Gym Membership, discounts & offers for employees.
This is a full time position with hours between 10.00 – 23:00 Monday – Sunday (alternate weekends)
This is an exciting opportunity for Brazilian Portuguese Contact Centre Agents to start a rewarding career with a large international services company based on the south coast who are Investors in Gold accredited and are committed to employee engagement and development.
If you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Contact Centre Agent we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team