Position: Service Analyst
Location: Stockport, Cheshire
Salary: £21000 to £25000 plus company benefits, subject to skills and experience.
CDL is a leading supplier of software solutions to the UK insurance sector, providing our clients with the competitive edge in an increasingly aggressive marketplace.
Their success is down to their people and with an expanding headquarters, this is an exciting time to join them.
The Service Analyst Role:
They are looking for enthusiastic individuals to work in their busy Service Management department to support the Service Managers and Service Delivery Leaders to ensure that the services provided are delivered using agreed policy, process and procedures.
The role will suit candidates who are proactive, always use their initiative, have the drive to succeed, and are seeking further career development in service management, service delivery and customer service.
- Provide a high quality customer service to meet contracted service levels.
- Understand the clients business needs in order to provide the required service.
- Develop an understanding of how clients use their software applications.
- Assist Service Managers with daily operational tasks for Incidents, Problems, Change, Configuration & Release, such as reports and notifications.
- Assist Service Delivery Leaders with daily operational tasks for managing service for strategic clients, such as updates on incidents, client calls and reports.
Skills and experience
- Proven ability and attention to detail in a front line customer facing environment.
- Evidence of managing time effectively on changing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly verbal to discuss and understand customer issues and obtain information we require to provide the services.
- Training will be provided on how clients use their applications.
- GCSE or equivalent A-C Grades in Maths and English
- A recognised Customer Service qualification and/or evidence of having successfully completed formal customer service training.
Please Note: Due to the nature of our business all successful candidates will be subject to Criminal Records and Credit Reference checks.
This vacancy requires candidates to have the right to work and live in the UK indefinitely without restriction.
If interested in this Service Analyst role simply apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit Ltd
- Start: Asap
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: £21k - £25K subject to experience + benefits
- Location: Stockport,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Net-Recruit.Co.Uk Ltd
- Contact: Candidate Services
- Tel: 01457 851142
- Fax: 01457 862214
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CDL/D184/SA-1909
- Posted: 2016-08-22 11:06:51 -
- View all Jobs from Net-Recruit.Co.Uk Ltd
More Jobs from Net-Recruit.Co.Uk Ltd
- Junior Web Developer
- Nanny / Personal Assistant
- Electronics & Embedded Software Engineer
- IT Specialist
- Junior Application Support Engineer
- Customer Experience Agent
- PLC Engineer
- Sales Order Co-Ordinator
- Customer Service Administrator
- Customer Service & Sales Team Leader
- Driver - HGV (Class 2)
- Diesel Feature Software Engineer
- Powertrain Engineer - Automotive
- Account Manager
- Warehouse Operative
- Electronic Repairs Technician
- Area Sales Manager
- MPS & Materials Planner
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Junior Product Developer