Senior Architect Station Manager
Cavendish Professionals is currently working in an exclusive partnership with Qatar Rail, which is a government-run company set up to manage, operate and maintain three unique and fully integrated rail system to the citizens of Qatar.
We are currently looking for a Sr.
Architect Station Manager to act on behalf of Qatar Rail to ensure that Architectural Requirements and architectural branding are implemented by ensuring consistency and harmonization across the network.
- Provides reporting on the progress of Architectural design & evaluates design developed by the D&B contractors
- Manages PMC and D&B contractor and supervises Permanent Architectural Works
- Reviews and submits detailed commentary (incl.
fail or approved advise) to all technical submissions based on latest design developments / specifications of the DB Contractors such as for BIM Models, Drawings, Reports & Material Submissions
- Participates actively in review and decision making progress.
In particular participate in review meetings.
- Responds to and advises the contractor on any comments to or objections to the design.
- Makes recommendation on issuance of SONO certificate
- Conducts detailed technical review of design documents and makes recommendations.
Check for completeness, constructability, areas of significant cost reduction, compliance with design intent, and completeness of information and confirm coordination of disciplines (Including BIM)
- Offers professional architectural expertise to help improve the design
- Manages D&B Contractors to ensure that the branding is effectively implemented
- Manages and coordinates Architectural & MEP design activities and deliverables (Including BIM)
- Reviews design, quality and safety where required
- Provides recommendations on RFI's issued by the DB Contractors & RFC's issued by the DB Contractors and / or if required PMC themselves to issue RFC's.
- Provides consistent oversight of design, ensure interfacing are registered, tracked and dealt with through an interface management system.
- Convenes design related meetings and workshops and provide minutes of meetings.
- To conduct design progress and construction progress meetings weekly
- Leads and effectively minute branding meetings ensuring that agreed actions are followed up
- Ensures that the station design fulfil the 4
* star GSAS Requirement
- Makes Design proposal to enhance the innovation and/or optimization of the design through the whole network
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Master degree in Architecture
- Experience in design of metro/rail projects
- Minimum 12 Years of relevant experience
- Medical cover, life insurance, business class annual flights, furniture allowance, relocation allowance, annual bonus, end of service bonus, recreation allowance, school fees contribution , married, single or family visa, 35 day annual leave
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry