Lecturer, Mechanical Engineering, South Yorkshire
An established provider of further education and vocational learning are looking to expand their engineering department with the addition of a mechanical engineering lecturer.
Based in South Yorkshire, this position will be working from a modern site which is easily accessible from across the local area by road or public transport.
With a growing engineering department this is a great time to be joining as a mechanical engineering lecturer as they will be working within a very inclusive environment with a strong emphasis on continuous improvement.
As we begin the new academic year this could also be a good time to make an immediate transition into a new role.
To apply please forward a current CV in Word format and for further information please contact Martin Davis on 02079404590.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English KS3 Co-Ordinator - Academy Trust
- Neolaureato / Ingegneria Meccanica / Medicale
- Auditor Dispositivi Medici Attivi / Internazionale
- Science Teacher - 'Good' School
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start