Challenging career as Senior Vigilance Specialist
My client is looking for an experienced pharmacovigilance specialist.
For this position you will be working with new medical devices in the field of Endovascular giving you the chance to help improve human health.
You will be working in an inclusive environment and will be in direct contact with different departments within the organization giving you quick feedback and a chance to expand your network outside of your normal group.
The PV department sits within medical affairs within the organisation and will be growing in the near future.
Your role will be a part of that and offer clear progression plans when you join.
Do you have what it takes?
- A bachelor's degree in a medical, health or life sciences field
- 3+ years of experience in the field of vigilance/safety in medical devices
- Living or willing to relocate to the Surrey area
- Great communication skills
- Working knowledge of MDD requirements
This position will present you clear career progression; therefore, you know where you are headed and what you need to do in order to get there.
What is in it for you?
- Great working environment
- Competitive salary
- Clear career progression
Apply now by sending a Word copy of your CV to Rick at email@example.com or call 020 794 021 05 for more information.
Key words: Pharmacovigilance, drug, safety, vigilance, specialist, senior, medical, devices, MDD, Surrey, progression, team, work, pharmaceuticals, international, organisation, Bachelor, degree, medical, health, life sciences, safety
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Disabilities Team - Frontline experience considered
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Regulatory Affairs Manager – Major Agchem - Spain
- Biology specialist – Fantastic academy – January start
- Science specialist – Leading school – Latest facilities
- Maths Teacher – January Start – High Performing Academy
- Junior Recruiter - your first step for your future
- Computer science teacher – Top academy school – Progress your c
- Chef de projet maison de santé_BIG project
- SCRA - Global company - France
- Freelance HEOR Writer/Editor ! ASAP
- Senior Social Worker - Locality - Go Perm
- Responsabile della manutenzione - Pharma in espansione
- Technology Transfer -BIOTECH
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Business Development - Cardiovascular/Finland
- Radiopharmacy Technician – UK – Career Development
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Future Team Leader - Paris